Fumigation Services from Dial One Franklynn Pest Control
If you are dealing with a bed bug problem, Dial One Franklynn Pest Control can help. We offer fumigation services in New Orleans, Louisiana including residential tent fumigation and access to our fumigation chamber for either your home or business.
Why Choose Dial One for fumigation services:
- Get a FREE “no obligation” consultation
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Emergency Service & Fumigation Available
- Local entomologists on staff
- Residential – home tent fumigation, fumigation chamber
- Hotels – rapid response, containment and fumigation chamber.
- Commercial & Industrial – theaters and commercial business
- Vault Fumigation Services – for antique furniture and woolen rugs.
- Dial One has been serving Louisiana families since 1969.
Residential and Commercial / Industrial Service available
Dial One Franklynn Pest Control offers fumigation services for both residences and commercial / industrial businesses including hotels. Our commercial service includes rapid response service designed to get control of infestations before they spread.
The Fumigation Process
At Dial One Pest Control, we offer guidance for each client so that they understand the process of controlling bed bugs with fumigation in their home or office. If you bring your items to our fumigation chamber, please contact us for a list of instructions ahead of time. And for those who are considering fumigation in your home or business, some steps you can take include:
- Preparing the residential or commercial structure requires that people, animals, plants, and even aquariums must be taken out of the structure so that they won’t be poisoned by the chemicals. Additionally, many food items have to be removed including those in the freezer and refrigerator.
- The structure is then enclosed with a tarp so that the gases will be able to permeate the structure without posing a danger to the surrounding area. Before the tarp is put in place, the building’s sharp corners are padded and doors/windows/closets/cabinets are opened to facilitate optimal airflow.
- After the tarp is sealed, the chemicals are released and allowed to move through the structure for anywhere between 16 and 36 hours. The tarp is monitored through sample tubes and checked for leaks throughout the process.
- Once the gas has done its job, the tarps are removed from the structure and fresh air moves through it for at least six hours. Pest control specialists test the structure to ensure that it is safe for re-entry and advise the occupants accordingly.
Although the chemicals used during fumigation are toxic to the pests and can be dangerous to humans, fumigation is a safe process when done by an experienced pest control company such as Dial One Franklynn. Once a structure has been fumigated, most of the furnishings are safe to be used and are now pest-free, including furniture and mattresses. In this way, fumigation allows homeowners to recover most of their goods after a pest problem rather than having to throw them away.
Call us today
For any of your pest control needs in metro New Orleans, including commercial or residential fumigation, contact Dial One Franklynn Pest Control today. Our longstanding reputation and experienced staff will make you confident that you are getting the best pest control for your home or office.